1) Disilvestro RA, Joseph E, Zhao S, Bomser J. Diverse effects of a low dose supplement of lipidated curcumin in healthy middle-aged people. Nutr J. 2012 Sep 26;11:79.
2) Huang G1, Xu Z, Huang Y, Duan X, Gong W, Zhang Y, Fan J, He F. Curcumin protects against collagen-induced arthritis via suppression of BAFF production. J Clin Immunol. 2013 Apr;33(3):550-7. doi: 10.1007/s10875-012-9839-0. Epub 2012 Nov 27.
3) Haroyan A, Mukuchyan V, Mkrtchyan N, et al. Efficacy and safety of curcumin and its combination with boswellic acid in osteoarthritis: a comparative, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2018;18:7.
4) Kimmatkar N1, Thawani V, Hingorani L, Khiyani R. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine. 2003 Jan;10(1):3-7.
5) Kulkarni RR, Patki PS, Jog VP, Gandage SG, Patwardhan B. (1991) “Treatment of osteoarthritis with a herbomineral formulation: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study”. J. Ethanopharmacol; 33:91.v. 11th European Congress of Rheumatology Vol 5/8-2 Suppl. Issue 1987.
5) Ammon, IF.P.T. et al (1993). “Mechanism of anti-inflammatory actions of curcumin and boswellic acids”. J Ethanophamacology; 38:113-119.
6) Chainani-Wu N1. Safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin: a component of tumeric (Curcuma longa). J Altern Complement Med. 2003 Feb;9(1):161-8.
NIYAMA™ YOGA WELLNESS
Niyama (नियम) literally means positive duties or observances. In Indian Yoga tradition, Niyamas are recommended activities and habits for healthy living, spiritual enlightenment and a liberated state of existence.