Plant Protein Cookie Dough Energy Balls•
Posted on July 17 2020
This recipe was developed by Wellness blogger Rebecca better know as That Healthy Sprout. You can find her at
https://thathealthysprout.com/ and on Instagram @healthysprout
These no-bake energy balls with our Organic Plant Protein taste just like chocolate chip cookie dough - and they are seriously addictive!
Thank you Healthy Sprout!
Plant Protein Cookie Dough Energy Balls
- 1 1/4 cup almond or hazelnut flour
- 1 scoop Niyama Plant Protein (vanilla for classic, chocolate for double chocolate!)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Mix all ball ingredients in a large bowl until well combined
- Separate into about 10 balls
- Make the coating by melting coconut oil and choc chips over low heat until smooth
- Pour over balls to coat, and place them on a parchment lined plate or tray
- Refrigerate for two hours or freeze for one hour, then enjoy! Store any extra in the fridge or freezer.
I like to store these in the freezer and eat them partially frozen - perfect for a sweet craving!
Peanut Butter Plant...
For the PB fans out there, these are the bomb! Chewy and rich, they taste like peanut butter cookie dough, but are no-bake, super easy, and nutrit...Read More
Easy-Peasy Oat Bars...
This recipe was developed by healthy food blogger Elizabeth, better known as @vancouverwithlove. Check out her Instagram and blog for beautiful, h...Read More
All For Me (Single ...
This super yummy single serve brownie recipe was created by wellness & lifestyle blogger Samantha. Find her on Instagram @livewellwithsm. It ...Read More