Plant Protein Cookie Dough Energy Balls•
Posted on July 17 2020
This recipe was developed by Wellness blogger Rebecca better know as That Healthy Sprout. You can find her at
https://thathealthysprout.com/ and on Instagram @healthysprout
These no-bake energy balls with our Organic Plant Protein taste just like chocolate chip cookie dough - and they are seriously addictive!
Thank you Healthy Sprout!
Plant Protein Cookie Dough Energy Balls
- 1 1/4 cup almond or hazelnut flour
- 1 scoop Niyama Plant Protein (vanilla for classic, chocolate for double chocolate!)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Mix all ball ingredients in a large bowl until well combined
- Separate into about 10 balls
- Make the coating by melting coconut oil and choc chips over low heat until smooth
- Pour over balls to coat, and place them on a parchment lined plate or tray
- Refrigerate for two hours or freeze for one hour, then enjoy! Store any extra in the fridge or freezer.
I like to store these in the freezer and eat them partially frozen - perfect for a sweet craving!
Plant-based Eggnog ...
My husband loves eggnog and for him, the holiday season really starts when eggnog starts turning up in the grocery store. He enjoys it at all hour...Read More
Rice Crispy Treats ...
Who doesn't love a good rice crispy treat? That sweet, vanilla taste with that chewy and crispy texture made these iconic in my childhood snack m...Read More
Cocoa Bliss Balls
These delicious chocolate energy balls were created by Ariel Canie of Charming Media. They are just as delicious as they look and are packed with ...Read More