Vegan Protein Breakfast Cookies
I have to say, when I first heard of breakfast cookies I was partially intrigued but also sort of disapproving. I mean there are already so many awful cereals on the market, do we really need to eat cookies for breakfast?
Turns out a breakfast cookie can be amazingly healthy and delicious – and make a pretty great grab and go breakfast, or a more leisurely eat-with-a-cappuccino or turmeric latte kind of breakfast. Or snack. Or both.
This delicious version is adapted from the one on https://www.mydarlingvegan.com/ but with a few little tweaks to the ingredient deck, and the addition of two full scoops of Niyama’s Organic Plant Protein.
They do take a bit of a pantry raid in terms of number of wholesome ingredients, but they only take 15 minutes to put together and another 15 to bake. Well worth it!
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 0 mins
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1 scoop Niyama Organic Plant Protein Powder (natural vanilla)
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup vegan choc chips
1/3 cup choc chips
2 tsp coconut oil
~makes about 10 balls
Mix up the ball ingredients until well combined, separate into balls. Melt chocolate coating at 30 second intervals and pour over balls. Refrigerate or freeze and dig in 🤤
Products used in this Recipe
Organic Plant Protein Powder - Natural VanillaShop Now
- Vegan Protein Breakfast Cookies Jan 30 2020 I have to say, when I first heard of breakfast cookies I was partially intrigued but also sort of disapproving. I me...
- Vegan Protein Cookie Dough Balls Jan 30 2020 This recipe was developed by Wellness blogger Rebecca better know as That Healthy Sprout. You can find her at http...
- Overnight Oats with Protein Jan 16 2020 I love making Overnight Oats to have in the fridge for a nourishing, easy and possibly out-the-door breakfast. Altho...
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls Oct 29 2019 Certain members of my family are confirmed chocoholics. And we all love the combo of chocolate and creamy peanut but...
- Tropical After Savasana Smoothie Sep 27 2019 An easy and delicious after practice tropical smoothie that will fuel you with organic ...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Bliss Balls May 06 2019 High Protein, Low Carb, Seriously Delicious, Vegan, Soy-free, 10 minutes to prep and No...
- Vegan Chocolate Energy Balls May 06 2019 High protein, 7 ingredients, fast and delicious, no-bake.