Vegan Chocolate Energy Balls
High protein, 7 ingredients, fast and delicious, no-bake.
Guilt-free snacking! These will help with a chocolate fix and provide some satiety at the same time. Great to have in the fridge or freezer and are also school-safe for lunches.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 0 mins
21/2 scoops Niyama Organic Plant Protein
3 tbsp maple syrup
1/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup raw cocoa powder – plus extra for rolling
2 tbsp ground flax seeds
1/8 tsp pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and stir until fully combined. By hand, roll about a tbsp of mixture into a ball. Roll in cocoa (or shredded unsweetened coconut or even ground flax or cocoa nibs if you prefer!) and place on a plate. Continue until you have no batter left – you should have approximately 12 balls. Refrigerate the plate for 30 minutes then enjoy or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate.
They will keep for 3 days in the fridge or a few weeks in the freezer
Products used in this Recipe
Organic Plant Protein Powder - Natural VanillaShop Now
- Overnight Oats with Protein Jan 16 2020 I love making Overnight Oats to have in the fridge for a nourishing, easy and possibly out-the-door breakfast. Altho...
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls Oct 29 2019 Certain members of my family are confirmed chocoholics. And we all love the combo of chocolate and creamy peanut but...
- Tropical After Savasana Smoothie Sep 27 2019 An easy and delicious after practice tropical smoothie that will fuel you with organic ...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Bliss Balls May 06 2019 High Protein, Low Carb, Seriously Delicious, Vegan, Soy-free, 10 minutes to prep and No...
- Vegan Chocolate Energy Balls May 06 2019 High protein, 7 ingredients, fast and delicious, no-bake.