Tropical After Savasana Smoothie•
Posted on September 27 2019
Tropical After Savasana Smoothie
To rehydrate and give your muscles a treat after yoga practice
- 1 scoop After Practice Replenish & Repair
- 1 scoop Organic Plant Protein in Vanilla
- 1.5 cups coconut milk (or 1 cup coconut milk, and 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk from a can to make it creamier)
- ½ cup pineapple or mango, chopped
- Half a banana (frozen if you have!)
- 1 Tbsp. flax seeds
- Blend together banana, pineapple (or mango) and coconut milk
- Then add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth
- Add ice cubes if you’d like
Peanut Butter Plant...
For the PB fans out there, these are the bomb! Chewy and rich, they taste like peanut butter cookie dough, but are no-bake, super easy, and nutrit...Read More
Easy-Peasy Oat Bars...
This recipe was developed by healthy food blogger Elizabeth, better known as @vancouverwithlove. Check out her Instagram and blog for beautiful, h...Read More
All For Me (Single ...
This super yummy single serve brownie recipe was created by wellness & lifestyle blogger Samantha. Find her on Instagram @livewellwithsm. It ...Read More