Raspberry Plant Protein Smoothie Bowl•
Posted on March 23 2020
This absolutely luscious smoothie bowl was created by the lovely and amazing Gabriella - a Social Media Stylist and Blogger with a penchant for healthy, beautiful living. Check out her Instagram feed @gabpgalante
Vegan, gluten-free, high-protein, keto & paleo
Raspberry Plant Protein Smoothie Bowl
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen zucchini
- Few chunks of frozen avocado
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 scoop Niyama Organic Plant Protein Vanilla
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup plant milk of your choice. Start with 1/2 a cup and increase to desired consistancy
- Combine everything in your blender. You can add more or less plant milk depending on how thick you want it and can even thin with water if you want a smoothie as opposed to a smoothie bowl.
- Pour into a bowl and top with fresh fruit, granola, coconut chips, seeds, nuts or whatever you like!
Plant-based Eggnog ...
Personally, I can't say I'm a huge fan of eggnog - there are so many other holiday beverages to enjoy and this one wasn't high enough on my list. ...Read More
Rice Crispy Treats ...
Who doesn't love a good rice crispy treat? That sweet, vanilla taste with that chewy and crispy texture made these iconic in my childhood snack m...Read More
Cocoa Bliss Balls
These delicious chocolate energy balls were created by Ariel Canie of Charming Media. They are just as delicious as they look and are packed with ...Read More