Raspberry Plant Protein Smoothie Bowl•
Posted on March 23 2020
This absolutely luscious smoothie bowl was created by the lovely and amazing Gabriella - a Social Media Stylist and Blogger with a penchant for healthy, beautiful living. Check out her Instagram feed @gabpgalante
Vegan, gluten-free, high-protein, keto & paleo
Raspberry Plant Protein Smoothie Bowl
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen zucchini
- Few chunks of frozen avocado
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 scoop Niyama Organic Plant Protein Vanilla
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup plant milk of your choice. Start with 1/2 a cup and increase to desired consistancy
- Combine everything in your blender. You can add more or less plant milk depending on how thick you want it and can even thin with water if you want a smoothie as opposed to a smoothie bowl.
- Pour into a bowl and top with fresh fruit, granola, coconut chips, seeds, nuts or whatever you like!
Peanut Butter Plant...
For the PB fans out there, these are the bomb! Chewy and rich, they taste like peanut butter cookie dough, but are no-bake, super easy, and nutrit...Read More
Easy-Peasy Oat Bars...
This recipe was developed by healthy food blogger Elizabeth, better known as @vancouverwithlove. Check out her Instagram and blog for beautiful, h...Read More
All For Me (Single ...
This super yummy single serve brownie recipe was created by wellness & lifestyle blogger Samantha. Find her on Instagram @livewellwithsm. It ...Read More