Plant Protein Brownies•
Posted on June 05 2020
Super excited to share another recipe created by our friend Gabriella, a Social Media Stylist and Content Creator (Check out her Instagram feed @gabpgalante). When Gabriella created this delicious Brownie recipe, we hadn't yet got our newest Niyama product - Organic Plant Protein Natural Chocolate - in stock, so she created it with our original Natural Vanilla flavour. And it is delicious with vanilla but even richer and yummier with our new Chocolate!
Plant Protein Brownies
Snack or Dessert
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup tahini (you can also use nut butter, but you may need to warm it so that it's runny)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (organic if possible)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Niyama Plant Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a small loaf pan with parchment
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl until well combined
- Pour batter into the loaf pan
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of batter
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Allow to cool in pan prior to cutting into squares - enjoy!
Plant-based Eggnog ...
Personally, I can't say I'm a huge fan of eggnog - there are so many other holiday beverages to enjoy and this one wasn't high enough on my list. ...Read More
Rice Crispy Treats ...
Who doesn't love a good rice crispy treat? That sweet, vanilla taste with that chewy and crispy texture made these iconic in my childhood snack m...Read More
Cocoa Bliss Balls
These delicious chocolate energy balls were created by Ariel Canie of Charming Media. They are just as delicious as they look and are packed with ...Read More