Plant Protein Brownies•
Posted on June 05 2020
Super excited to share another recipe created by our friend Gabriella, a Social Media Stylist and Content Creator (Check out her Instagram feed @gabpgalante). When Gabriella created this delicious Brownie recipe, we hadn't yet got our newest Niyama product - Organic Plant Protein Natural Chocolate - in stock, so she created it with our original Natural Vanilla flavour. And it is delicious with vanilla but even richer and yummier with our new Chocolate!
Plant Protein Brownies
Snack or Dessert
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup tahini (you can also use nut butter, but you may need to warm it so that it's runny)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (organic if possible)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Niyama Plant Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a small loaf pan with parchment
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl until well combined
- Pour batter into the loaf pan
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of batter
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Allow to cool in pan prior to cutting into squares - enjoy!
Peanut Butter Plant...
For the PB fans out there, these are the bomb! Chewy and rich, they taste like peanut butter cookie dough, but are no-bake, super easy, and nutrit...Read More
Easy-Peasy Oat Bars...
This recipe was developed by healthy food blogger Elizabeth, better known as @vancouverwithlove. Check out her Instagram and blog for beautiful, h...Read More
All For Me (Single ...
This super yummy single serve brownie recipe was created by wellness & lifestyle blogger Samantha. Find her on Instagram @livewellwithsm. It ...Read More