Overnight Oats with Protein
I love making Overnight Oats to have in the fridge for a nourishing, easy and possibly out-the-door breakfast. Although my digestion is not so great with wheat/gluten, I do love anything oaty – warm or cold, soft or crunchy, put some oats in it and I will thank you! And overnight oats are so simple and enjoyable. This version packs a protein punch, which has the effect of making them even more nourishing and filling. Amazing after a workout or yoga practice. The nut butter adds some good fats and extra deliciousness. Play around with the toppings and make it your own!
Makes 2 servings but can easily be doubled.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 0 mins
1 cup organic gluten-free oats
1 cup organic plant mylk – your choice
1 scoop Niyama Organic Plant Protein
1 tablespoon organic chia seeds
1 heaping tablespoon organic nut butter – your choice
Frozen organic berries – blueberries, raspberries, blackberries work really well
Optional toppers for serving: vegan yogurt (coconut), coconut chips, granola, chocolate chips (hey no judgement!), drizzle of maple syrup
In a bowl combine the oats, plant mylk, plant protein, chia and nut butter. Mix to combine – you may need a fork to break up the nut butter, especially if it was in the fridge.
Divide between two small mason jars and top with a couple tablespoons (or a good handful) of frozen berries. Put the lid on the jars and place in the fridge overnight. When ready to eat, add your toppings and enjoy!
TIP: if you are using fresh fruit instead of frozen then don’t add them until you are adding your toppings.
Products used in this Recipe
Organic Plant Protein Powder - Natural VanillaShop Now
- High-Protein Vegan Keto-licious Chia Pudding Mar 23 2020 I love the silky, slippy texture of Chia pudding, and the way it instantly transforms a bowl of berries into a protei...
- Buckwheat Banana Bread with Plant Protein Mar 23 2020 There is just something amazingly warm and comforting about Banana Bread. The sweet aroma as it bakes, the delicious...
- Raspberry Plant Protein Smoothie Bowl Mar 23 2020 This absolutely luscious smoothie bowl was created by the lovely and amazing Gabriella - a Social Media Stylist and ...
- Vegan Protein Breakfast Cookies Feb 25 2020 Gluten-free, Vegan, High Protein, Healthy Fats I have to say, when I first heard of breakfast cookies I was partially...
- Vegan Protein Cookie Dough Balls Jan 30 2020 This recipe was developed by Wellness blogger Rebecca better know as That Healthy Sprout. You can find her at http...
- Overnight Oats with Protein Jan 16 2020 I love making Overnight Oats to have in the fridge for a nourishing, easy and possibly out-the-door breakfast. Altho...
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls Oct 29 2019 Certain members of my family are confirmed chocoholics. And we all love the combo of chocolate and creamy peanut but...
- Tropical After Savasana Smoothie Sep 27 2019 An easy and delicious after practice tropical smoothie that will fuel you with organic ...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Bliss Balls May 06 2019 High Protein, Low Carb, Seriously Delicious, Vegan, Soy-free, 10 minutes to prep and No...
- Vegan Chocolate Energy Balls May 06 2019 High protein, 7 ingredients, fast and delicious, no-bake.