Lemon Coconut Protein Bliss Balls•
Posted on July 17 2020
I love having these in the fridge for a quick, healthy and high-protein snack. They are super lemony, not too sweet and the texture is a bit like cookie dough. They also work really well as an out-the-door breakfast in a pinch. And my youngest likes them in her lunch – though she prefers the chocolate ones!
Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls
- 2 scoops Niyama Plant Protein - Vanilla
- 3 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 TBSP organic coconut flour
- 3 + 3 TBSP unsweetened shredded coconut
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt or pink salt
- Combine all ingredients (using only 3 tbsp of the shredded coconut) in a medium mixing bowl and stir until fully combined
- .By hand, roll about a tbsp of mixture into a ball. Roll the ball in the remaining shredded coconut to coat, and place on a plate. Continue until you have no batter left – you should have approximately 12 balls
- .Refrigerate the plate for 30 minutes then enjoy or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate or freeze
These will keep for 3 days in the fridge or a few weeks in the freezer.
Rice Crispy Treats ...
Who doesn't love a good rice crispy treat? That sweet, vanilla taste with that chewy and crispy texture made these iconic in my childhood snack m...Read More
Cocoa Bliss Balls
These delicious chocolate energy balls were created by Ariel Canie of Charming Media. They are just as delicious as they look and are packed with ...Read More
Pumpkin Spice Plant...
Truly healthy pancakes are a bit of a tough sell in my household - not everyone here has a gluten sensitivity for one thing, and, if I'm honest I'v...Read More