Lemon Coconut Protein Bliss Balls
I love having these in the fridge for a quick, healthy and high-protein snack. They are super lemony, not too sweet and the texture is a bit like cookie dough. They also work really well as an out-the-door breakfast in a pinch. And my youngest likes them in her lunch – though she prefers the chocolate ones!
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 0 mins
2 scoops Niyama Organic Plant Protein
3 tbsp maple syrup
1/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
2 heaping tbsp coconut flour, preferably organic
3 + 3 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut, preferably organic
Juice and zest of ½ lemon
1/8 tsp pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
Combine all ingredients (using only 3 tbsp of the shredded coconut) in a medium mixing bowl and stir until fully combined. By hand, roll about a tbsp of mixture into a ball. Roll the ball in the remaining shredded coconut to coat, and place on a plate. Continue until you have no batter left – you should have approximately 12 balls. Refrigerate the plate for at least 30 minutes then enjoy or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate.
They will keep for 3 days in the fridge or a few weeks in the freezer.
Products used in this Recipe
Organic Plant Protein Powder - Natural VanillaShop Now
- Overnight Oats with Protein Jan 16 2020 I love making Overnight Oats to have in the fridge for a nourishing, easy and possibly out-the-door breakfast. Altho...
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls Oct 29 2019 Certain members of my family are confirmed chocoholics. And we all love the combo of chocolate and creamy peanut but...
- Tropical After Savasana Smoothie Sep 27 2019 An easy and delicious after practice tropical smoothie that will fuel you with organic ...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Bliss Balls May 06 2019 High Protein, Low Carb, Seriously Delicious, Vegan, Soy-free, 10 minutes to prep and No...
- Vegan Chocolate Energy Balls May 06 2019 High protein, 7 ingredients, fast and delicious, no-bake.