Lemon Coconut Protein Bliss Balls
Posted on July 17 2020
I love having these in the fridge for a quick, healthy and high-protein snack. They are super lemony, not too sweet and the texture is a bit like cookie dough. They also work really well as an out-the-door breakfast in a pinch. And my youngest likes them in her lunch – though she prefers the chocolate ones!
Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls
- 2 scoops Niyama Plant Protein - Vanilla
- 3 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 TBSP organic coconut flour
- 3 + 3 TBSP unsweetened shredded coconut
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt or pink salt
- Combine all ingredients (using only 3 tbsp of the shredded coconut) in a medium mixing bowl and stir until fully combined
- .By hand, roll about a tbsp of mixture into a ball. Roll the ball in the remaining shredded coconut to coat, and place on a plate. Continue until you have no batter left – you should have approximately 12 balls
- .Refrigerate the plate for 30 minutes then enjoy or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate or freeze
These will keep for 3 days in the fridge or a few weeks in the freezer.
Pumpkin Spice Prote...
Jumping firmly on the Pumpkin Spice bandwagon here. These little bundles of fall flavour are high in protein, fibre and rich in healthy fat. Supe...Read More
Baked Oatmeal with ...
As the summer starts to wind down, i'm still looking for ways to eat more juicy peaches! Over the long weekend, it occurred to me that my favourit...Read More
Snickers Baked Oatmeal
This recipe was created by Ariel, who runs all things social for Niyama. It's delicious as a warm, hearty breakfast , but it also works really wel...Read More