Lemon Coconut Protein Bliss Balls•
Posted on July 17 2020
I love having these in the fridge for a quick, healthy and high-protein snack. They are super lemony, not too sweet and the texture is a bit like cookie dough. They also work really well as an out-the-door breakfast in a pinch. And my youngest likes them in her lunch – though she prefers the chocolate ones!
Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls
- 2 scoops Niyama Plant Protein - Vanilla
- 3 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 TBSP organic coconut flour
- 3 + 3 TBSP unsweetened shredded coconut
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt or pink salt
- Combine all ingredients (using only 3 tbsp of the shredded coconut) in a medium mixing bowl and stir until fully combined
- .By hand, roll about a tbsp of mixture into a ball. Roll the ball in the remaining shredded coconut to coat, and place on a plate. Continue until you have no batter left – you should have approximately 12 balls
- .Refrigerate the plate for 30 minutes then enjoy or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate or freeze
These will keep for 3 days in the fridge or a few weeks in the freezer.
Peanut Butter Plant...
For the PB fans out there, these are the bomb! Chewy and rich, they taste like peanut butter cookie dough, but are no-bake, super easy, and nutrit...Read More
Easy-Peasy Oat Bars...
This recipe was developed by healthy food blogger Elizabeth, better known as @vancouverwithlove. Check out her Instagram and blog for beautiful, h...Read More
All For Me (Single ...
This super yummy single serve brownie recipe was created by wellness & lifestyle blogger Samantha. Find her on Instagram @livewellwithsm. It ...Read More