Lemon Coconut Protein Bliss Balls
Posted on July 17 2020
I love having these in the fridge for a quick, healthy and high-protein snack. They are super lemony, not too sweet and the texture is a bit like cookie dough. They also work really well as an out-the-door breakfast in a pinch. And my youngest likes them in her lunch – though she prefers the chocolate ones!
Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls
- 2 scoops Niyama Plant Protein - Vanilla
- 3 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 TBSP organic coconut flour
- 3 + 3 TBSP unsweetened shredded coconut
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt or pink salt
- Combine all ingredients (using only 3 tbsp of the shredded coconut) in a medium mixing bowl and stir until fully combined
- .By hand, roll about a tbsp of mixture into a ball. Roll the ball in the remaining shredded coconut to coat, and place on a plate. Continue until you have no batter left – you should have approximately 12 balls
- .Refrigerate the plate for 30 minutes then enjoy or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate or freeze
These will keep for 3 days in the fridge or a few weeks in the freezer.
Gooey Chocolate PB ...
These babies are seriously rich and will absolutely satisfy any sweet, chocolate craving! Created by my bonus-daughter Sophia (who is 17 and mostl...Read More
Homemade Coconut Ca...
I love granola, always have. When i was a kid my "treat cereal" was Quaker Harvest Crunch, which at the time seemed really healthy, but in actual ...Read More
Matcha Coconut Ener...
Perfect for spring! These are easy to make, pretty to look at, and delicious to snack on. And they only use 6 ingredients, none of which are hard ...Read More