High-Protein Vegan Keto-licious Chia Pudding•
Posted on March 23 2020
I love the silky, slippy texture of Chia pudding, and the way it instantly transforms a bowl of berries into a protein and healthy fat rich breakfast or snack. And what’s not to love about how easy it is to make? To be honest, there isn’t much to improve upon with Chia pudding. This recipe just makes It even higher in protein and healthy fats with the addition of Niyama Organic Plant Protein and full-fat organic Coconut Milk. Layer with your favourite fruit and sprinkle on some coconut chips or your favourite toppers.
High-Protein Keto-licious Chia Pudding
- 1 can (400ml) organic full fat coconut milk
- 4 TBSP Chia seeds
- 1 scoop Niyama Plant Protein (Vanilla)
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon (Ceylon if you have)
- Using a wire whisk, mix all ingredients together in a bowl with a lid. (or transfer to a mason jar after mixing).
- Cover and refrigerate.
- After about 15 minutes stir completely again and return to fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
- If it’s a bit too think for your taste you can always thin with water or plant milk as needed.
- Enjoy with fruit and toppings!
Plant-based Eggnog ...
My husband loves eggnog and for him, the holiday season really starts when eggnog starts turning up in the grocery store. He enjoys it at all hour...Read More
Rice Crispy Treats ...
Who doesn't love a good rice crispy treat? That sweet, vanilla taste with that chewy and crispy texture made these iconic in my childhood snack m...Read More
Cocoa Bliss Balls
These delicious chocolate energy balls were created by Ariel Canie of Charming Media. They are just as delicious as they look and are packed with ...Read More