High-Protein Vegan Keto-licious Chia Pudding•
Posted on March 23 2020
I love the silky, slippy texture of Chia pudding, and the way it instantly transforms a bowl of berries into a protein and healthy fat rich breakfast or snack. And what’s not to love about how easy it is to make? To be honest, there isn’t much to improve upon with Chia pudding. This recipe just makes It even higher in protein and healthy fats with the addition of Niyama Organic Plant Protein and full-fat organic Coconut Milk. Layer with your favourite fruit and sprinkle on some coconut chips or your favourite toppers.
High-Protein Keto-licious Chia Pudding
- 1 can (400ml) organic full fat coconut milk
- 4 TBSP Chia seeds
- 1 scoop Niyama Plant Protein (Vanilla)
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon (Ceylon if you have)
- Using a wire whisk, mix all ingredients together in a bowl with a lid. (or transfer to a mason jar after mixing).
- Cover and refrigerate.
- After about 15 minutes stir completely again and return to fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
- If it’s a bit too think for your taste you can always thin with water or plant milk as needed.
- Enjoy with fruit and toppings!
Peanut Butter Plant...
For the PB fans out there, these are the bomb! Chewy and rich, they taste like peanut butter cookie dough, but are no-bake, super easy, and nutrit...Read More
Easy-Peasy Oat Bars...
This recipe was developed by healthy food blogger Elizabeth, better known as @vancouverwithlove. Check out her Instagram and blog for beautiful, h...Read More
All For Me (Single ...
This super yummy single serve brownie recipe was created by wellness & lifestyle blogger Samantha. Find her on Instagram @livewellwithsm. It ...Read More