High-Protein Vegan Keto-licious Chia Pudding
Posted on March 23 2020
I love the silky, slippy texture of Chia pudding, and the way it instantly transforms a bowl of berries into a protein and healthy fat rich breakfast or snack. And what’s not to love about how easy it is to make? To be honest, there isn’t much to improve upon with Chia pudding. This recipe just makes It even higher in protein and healthy fats with the addition of Niyama Organic Plant Protein and full-fat organic Coconut Milk. Layer with your favourite fruit and sprinkle on some coconut chips or your favourite toppers.
High-Protein Keto-licious Chia Pudding
- 1 can (400ml) organic full fat coconut milk
- 4 TBSP Chia seeds
- 1 scoop Niyama Plant Protein (Vanilla)
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon (Ceylon if you have)
- Using a wire whisk, mix all ingredients together in a bowl with a lid. (or transfer to a mason jar after mixing).
- Cover and refrigerate.
- After about 15 minutes stir completely again and return to fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
- If it’s a bit too think for your taste you can always thin with water or plant milk as needed.
- Enjoy with fruit and toppings!
Gooey Chocolate PB ...
These babies are seriously rich and will absolutely satisfy any sweet, chocolate craving! Created by my bonus-daughter Sophia (who is 17 and mostl...Read More
Homemade Coconut Ca...
I love granola, always have. When i was a kid my "treat cereal" was Quaker Harvest Crunch, which at the time seemed really healthy, but in actual ...Read More
Matcha Coconut Ener...
Perfect for spring! These are easy to make, pretty to look at, and delicious to snack on. And they only use 6 ingredients, none of which are hard ...Read More