Creamy Chocolate Coconut Ice Pops•
Posted on June 23 2020
Creamy Chocolate Coconut Ice Pops
- 1 can (400ml) full fat organic coconut milk
- 2 scoops Niyama Plant Protien - Chocolate
- 1 tbsp monk fruit OR 2 tbsp maple syrup - more if you like them a bit sweeter, or leave out if you prefer unsweetened
- Add coconut milk and plant protein to a blender or a shaker cup, or a bowl with a whisk. Add sweetener if using.
- Blend, shake or whisk until no lumps remain.
- Pour into popsicle molds (mine made 4 pops) and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy on a sunshiny day!
Peanut Butter Plant...
For the PB fans out there, these are the bomb! Chewy and rich, they taste like peanut butter cookie dough, but are no-bake, super easy, and nutrit...Read More
Easy-Peasy Oat Bars...
This recipe was developed by healthy food blogger Elizabeth, better known as @vancouverwithlove. Check out her Instagram and blog for beautiful, h...Read More
All For Me (Single ...
This super yummy single serve brownie recipe was created by wellness & lifestyle blogger Samantha. Find her on Instagram @livewellwithsm. It ...Read More