Chewy Cookie Dough Squares with Plant Protein•
Posted on May 22 2020
These little squares of deliciousness were dreamed up by the lovely and amazing Gabriella - a Social Media Stylist and Blogger with a penchant for healthy, beautiful living. Check out her Instagram feed @gabpgalante
You can whip these up in 30 minutes total, and you will not believe how ooey-gooey and yummy they are! They taste like cookie dough but are happily way healthier. And you can store them for a few days in the fridge if you have any left – which is unlikely!
Chewy Cookie Dough Squares with Plant Protein
- 1 flax or chia egg (1 tbsp ground flax or whole chia seeds + 3 tbsp water) OR 1 egg if you aren't vegan
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 scoop Niyama Plant Protein - Vanilla
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- 1/3-1/2 cups dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Make the flax or chia egg. Combine flax or chia with water, stir and let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Line a loaf pan with parchment – a banana bread pan is perfect
- Combine the oil and the coconut sugar in a medium bowl
- Add in all other ingredients, saving the chocolate chips for last and mix thoroughly
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool in the pan, then cut into squares and enjoy!
All For Me (Single ...
This super yummy single serve brownie recipe was created by wellness & lifestyle blogger Samantha. Find her on Instagram @livewellwithsm. It ...Read More
Lemon Coconut Prote...
High Protein, Low Carb, Seriously Delicious, Vegan, Soy-free, 10 minutes to prep and No-bake!Read More
Plant Protein Cooki...
This recipe was developed by Wellness blogger Rebecca better know as That Healthy Sprout. You can find her at https://thathealthysprout.com/ an...Read More