Chewy Cookie Dough Squares with Plant Protein•
Posted on May 22 2020
These little squares of deliciousness were dreamed up by the lovely and amazing Gabriella - a Social Media Stylist and Blogger with a penchant for healthy, beautiful living. Check out her Instagram feed @gabpgalante
You can whip these up in 30 minutes total, and you will not believe how ooey-gooey and yummy they are! They taste like cookie dough but are happily way healthier. And you can store them for a few days in the fridge if you have any left – which is unlikely!
Chewy Cookie Dough Squares with Plant Protein
- 1 flax or chia egg (1 tbsp ground flax or whole chia seeds + 3 tbsp water) OR 1 egg if you aren't vegan
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 scoop Niyama Plant Protein - Vanilla
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- 1/3-1/2 cups dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Make the flax or chia egg. Combine flax or chia with water, stir and let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Line a loaf pan with parchment – a banana bread pan is perfect
- Combine the oil and the coconut sugar in a medium bowl
- Add in all other ingredients, saving the chocolate chips for last and mix thoroughly
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool in the pan, then cut into squares and enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Plant...
Truly healthy pancakes are a bit of a tough sell in my household - not everyone here has a gluten sensitivity for one thing, and, if I'm honest I'v...Read More
Peanut Butter Plant...
For the PB fans out there, these are the bomb! Chewy and rich, they taste like peanut butter cookie dough, but are no-bake, super easy, and nutrit...Read More
Easy-Peasy Oat Bars...
This recipe was developed by healthy food blogger Elizabeth, better known as @vancouverwithlove. Check out her Instagram and blog for beautiful, h...Read More